Sunday 17 June 2012

16-170612; S8S TRIP TO JAYBEE!.

HULLOOOZ
WHAT IS UP Linions!. :P
Mkay so the blog is greatly deprived of updates so here you go, finally!.
Well before that, though, I just would like to tell you that I almost cried because this happened to my own personal laptop....
YES THE BLUESCREEN OF DEATH!.
Arghhhhhhhhh bro wont stop teasing me about it. :(
Everytime I go "My laptop.." he will quickly end it with "GOT BLUESCREENED!."
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol.
And so I am using Mum's laptop :3
Wanted to burst out crying cuz there were tonnes of stuff in my lappy!. :'(

Okay so anyway, Jaybee weekend-ed again!.
Wearing Shoes 101 with Lin :)
Dad + Bro = Watermelon!.
Or maybe bro alone...
KIWI!.
AHAHAHAH "YOUR DAILY SCOOP OF AMAZING" BAHAHAHAH :B

The journey there took AGES!.
Apparently there was a major human traffic jam over at the busstop to the Malaysia immigrations.
We queued for about an hour or so!.
Worst thing was we were separated by inconsiderate human beings!!!
I mean, I know they all wanna get on the bus and so do we but if you CAN OBVIOUSLY SEE that we're one whole family then DONT BREAK OUR CHAIN DAMMIT!!!!
So inconsiderate, I hate those type of people!.
What if one of us gets left behind or something and what if one of the "one of us" is a child~?!.
Worst thing was there was this b****** man whom, at first came to us and asked if the line was for bus 170 and even smiled at us and stuff and then he CUT OUR LINE!.
I got separated from Mum and Ezt!.
And then another guy cut in too!.
Ezt typed in her phone "Two m*********** (go figure :P) between us :'(" and that made me laugh lol.
And then there was this woman and some others who separated me from my bro and dad.
So I was alone :'(
Mum Ezt idiot idiot Lin idiot idiot idiot Iman Dad
LOL.
But we got seats so IN YO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:3

Brunched at KFC. :3

Had the Krusher Lemon + Mint Fizzy drink.
And the Twister. Nomz.
Famous Bowl.

We checked in and then went out again :3
YAY TUTTI FRUTTI!!!!!!!!!!!.
Froyo is THE best!.






Iman's "GUMMY BEARS IN PARADISE"
He was like "You BETTER name it Gummy Bears In Paradise when you upload this!!!"
Lulz Iman~





Cabbed to KSL where our cab driver cheated us of our money!.
Heh Dad's cab fare was RM4+ and ours was RM7.
Apsch..
Nothing much over at KSL but got SUBWAY!.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.
Bro was forcing me order for him!! Roar.
YES ADD BACON AND EXTRA CHEESE!.
Mum bought some cookies.
SANDWICH HEAVEN. ^^


Camwhoretel.
GEDDIT!?. :B

Went out again in the evening for another meal and a movie :)
Bandung Soda.
Otah.
Bread.
Bro & I were rather puzzled at "Nasri Goreng USA" Heh :/
Sub Kambing!.
SATAY!.
There was onion skin in my bandung soda :(




Watched Madagascar!.
And then supper afterwards like before :3
Had Ice Milk Tea.
BEHOLD THE YUMMIEST ICED MILK TEA EVAAAAAAAAR!.
(Current addiction by the way. Yum.)
Yeah I know, he maintained the buck tooth face.
=.="

Surprised and sang Dad Father's Day Song!.
YAAAAAAAAAY YOU'RE THE BEST DAD EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAR AND YOU KNOW IT!. :B
HEHE.

Breakfast the next morning was apsch as my tummy had a depression or something.

Yes that was all I could afford to eat before running back up to the room cuz I couldn't take it no more.
IT WAS SO YUMMY :'(((((((((((((((((
Checked out and continued shopping at City Square.
Got ourselves this as usual.
Sour crunchy goodness :)

Ate at Papparich before leaving :3
Mine!. Yumz.
Iced Milk Tea again!. WEEEEEEEEEE~

Ezt's.
Mine~
Mum's.
Bro & Dad's.
Aunt Amy's. :3
They shared everything!. Lol.
Oh and apparently I sat right under the number thingy.
We were at table number 5 so yeah!.
Mwahaha :3
Had a second mug of Iced Milk Tea.
Come on, I had to :P

People drink a couple mugs of beer, I drink a couple mugs of Iced Milk Tea!.
MWAHAHAHA.

Oh yeah there was also this form for fathers day at the restaurant to get free Ipads.
The form thingy wrote My most memorable moment with Pappa is....
and we completed it with
"Laughing at his lame jokes over dinner and long journeys"
BAHAHAHAHA :B


Ninjabro~!.
Ahahahah.
"Iman, if you wear that I'm sure you will not pass through immigrations BAHAHAHAHA"


Cabbed home!.
Oh yeah almost the whole trip I spent talking to bro about gaming stuff HAHA.
We even have a plan on to getting an Xbox *cough cough* :P
And now....I'm exhausted ahahah.
Mkay I think that's about it, right?.
Other pictures will be uploaded in The Saids page or something. :3
I need SLEEP!.

Oh by the way, please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this new blogger dashboard layout thingy sucks?!.
IT SUCKS.
Or maybe I just dont know how to use it.
Well then anything that I dont know how to use SUCKS!.
Ahahahaha mkay just kidding.
But seriously though.
Someone tell me where is "Manage Posts"???.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL FATHERS!. :3

Du vet jeg elsker deg.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment