Friday 27 July 2012

Last week in a blogpost

HULLO!.
Have missed out the week before, so here goes!.

On Thursday, the school commemorated Racial Harmony Day.
The usual babes and I planned on wearing ethnic costumes, and so we did~
Quite disappointed that only a handful of people wore them ethnic costumes :(
I lent the awesome Andrea of of my baju kurungs.
LOL gurl "cant be malay"!.
MWAHAHAHA. :B

Pretty pretty Zilah was voted best dressed from her class!.
Heeehee we both had flowers in our hair too!. :3
The awesome Adillah!.
Gotta love her around too, she can make this go cray~!. :D

Sabrina!.
She wore the Indian ethnic costume, she looked so cute hehe!. ^^
LOVE YOU BABEZ!. ^^ :3
In the canteen my bro just went "ANA!."
And I was like "WHY YOU NO WEAAAAAARRRRRRRRR"
And he was like "Uh?. Oh, err, I PE!."
LOLOLOL yay SAID SIBLINGS!. :3
And the loveliest one with the halo by her head cuz she deserves it haha weeee ^^ :3
Kaiwen, Licy, Andrea!. ^^ :3
Licy!.
Was curious at how she did her hair lol!. :3
Zee, Adi, Andrea, Sabibi!. :P
Adillah, Ashiqin, Amirah, Razilah, Fatin, Sabrina!.
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU BABES!.
Really the best people to be around, wouldn't know what school's like without you babes, really wouldn't survive the year if you babes aren't around!.
Keep smiling for each of you are amazing and treasured!. ^^ :3

That afternoon, headed to Nex with Ezt for dinner with Aunt Amyzing!. :3
Watermelon Skullz Said Sisters~!. :3
Had Paper Thosai and Lime Syrup!.
NOMZ one of THE best food combinations ever!.
And then Sogurt after..because FROYO ROCKS~!.
FROYO4LIFE!.
While having my froyo, Dad WhatsApped me this.
LOL SO CUTE. AHAHAHAHAH :'D

Had to satisfy as many cravings as possible before Ramadhan started :P

And then on Friday, it really wasn't planned but I got tickets to the school's Drama Night.
Who would turn down free tix :B
Okay someone did.. *cough cough*
Anyway, yeah!.
Went with Qiaozhen, Vinny, Yongling and Pearlie!. :3
Outfit for that day.
And, no, okay, I can never do dresses.
Face it :P
Got lost at Serangoon and we were pretty late.
And then some dood just hit my right arm so I turned with a >:( "WHODIDTHAT!?" face and saw this dood lol!.
Lin: OMG HI!. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!.
Terry: I'm going back to school, I have drum lessons.
Lin: DO YOU KNOW HOW TO-
Terry: Cross over, take bus 53.
Lin: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE YOU AKSHKAJSFHASFGAS SURE AH?!.
Terry: Yah, go cross over~
Lin: OKAY!. Let's take a picture~!.
Everyone: NOW~?!.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH super saved my life much :3
Nice bumping into you!. :D

The first play was awesome cuz there were many familiar faces. :3
And then there was an intermission and Qz and I went to camwhore. :D
Didn't really get the second play, but all's good!.
Cant critisize cuz I am definitely not at the same level with them in speaking like that in front of many humans.
Cant complain cuz I got free tix. :P
Hehe and after that waited and took a picture with the boys!.
Snapped with the iPhone because of the extreme laziness in bringing D3K out (sorry D3K you know I still miss/love you) so yeah.
 Super step badass eh.
 :D

Dad picked me up on his bike after that.
Yay for bike rides!. Weeeeee :3
Best school week after June Holidays so far!.

Started fasting after 2 years on Saturday.
The Dzuls came over to break fast with us!.
Super proud of them both for fasting full days, till today!.
For toys/games' sake ahahah!.
Here's two pictures of them on my iPhone.
They were so happy to be camwhoring, every time!.
Hahaha :D

Cant not love them can you :3

Mkay, maybe a little post on a topic in mind next week, if not tomorrow!.
Gonna go chill now~!.

Du vet jeg elsker deg!.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment